Our President of the United States (POTUS) has the audacity to make The claim he is the so called 'torch bearer' of Margaret Thatchers push for freedom. This from a man that is tirelessly trying to take rights away from U.S. citizens
Twitter responds
Sherry Lucas
@PorchPhilosophy
Oh Lord, I am laughing so hard at the audacity of Obama's claim he is carrying Lady Thatcher's freedom torch. He is a disgrace and a joke.
gail peters
@callmechick
@PorchPhilosophy sorta like last week when he told us we need to be more fiscally responsible? Yea, that was a real side splitter!
Sherry Lucas
@PorchPhilosophy
@MRM_IN He doesn't realize how ludicrous that claim is when he is working tirelessly to change our constitutional rights @DanRiehl
Sherry Lucas
@PorchPhilosophy
@suzost We certainly do need a strong leader like Margaret Thatcher to save this country @DLoesch
Sherry Lucas
@PorchPhilosophy
. @stevekloscak his only thoughts of freedom is to think of ways to take it away from us.
Jo McMahon
@Louis_Jo
@PorchPhilosophy So right Sherry!
JV
@Odieyama
@PorchPhilosophy He makes each and every event about himself.
Cast theWord
@bill_sexton
@PorchPhilosophy his arrogance never rests!
Sherry Lucas
@PorchPhilosophy
@MRM_IN I think Obama is such a narcissist I'm not sure he can separate fact from fiction when it comes to himself. @DanRiehl
Jessica Messler
@JessicaMessler
@PorchPhilosophy @odieyama posted a picture of himself looking at the moon the last time... Narcissism at its finest
Jon A. Hartz, Sr.
@JonAHartzSr
@PorchPhilosophy @BarackObama There is no self-awareness or shame in these people.
Stephen Kloscak
@stevekloscak
@PorchPhilosophy Obama has a strange idea of what freedom means.
Rob
@rovibe71
He probably stole it. RT @PorchPhilosophy I am laughing at the audacity of Obama's claim he is carrying Lady Thatcher's freedom torch.
Papa Grumpy
@Papa7326
@PorchPhilosophy I wonder does he believe hisself or is he just BSing the country?
Sherry Lucas
@PorchPhilosophy
. @Papa7326 Well it's BS for sure. He can fool himself all he wants but we see him for the person he is.
DBW
@USAF_DBW
.@MidAmericanGuy @porchphilosophy @papa7326 One thing has remained and it's the non-stop push to socialism. For us it's a lifetime fight.
Papa Grumpy
@Papa7326
@PorchPhilosophy it’s ridiculous. 1986 I joined the Army to fight Communism. Now we got one as POTUS. That’s deserves a WTF
Rusty Shackleford
@RustyLiberty
@PorchPhilosophy I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I heard that.
XPC DALLAS
@NOTPCTX
@PorchPhilosophy well a torch is so much bigger than a candle so he is SOL. I wouldn't trust him w/ matches but he probably still smokes
Richard Rivette
@VoteRivette
"@PorchPhilosophy: Laughter at Obamas claim to be Thatchers torch Bearer sfy.co/t4Dz #storify" delusional nutcase. #tgdn #impeach
Vincent Breen
@vlb55jr
@PorchPhilosophy this jackwagon has no clue that he is making total moron out of self
Florence Bennett
@FlorenceBenne11
.@PorchPhilosophy He has to take on another's greatness & claim their accomplishments because he has none of his own.
R.I.P Lady Thatcher. You were the Iron Lady and we honor you for the strength and integrity in which you lead.
- Posted by Sherry Lucas using BlogPress for iPad.
No comments:
Post a Comment